Monday, May 3, 2010

This blog was born out of a Sunday School class I'm participating in at my church. The class is about how one can develop a Biblical Worldview (the materials are written/taught by Brannon Howse).

In yesterday's class, Howse called out leaders of what's called the "Emergent Church" for mixing new age philosophies with Christian principles.

To be more specific, he was HIGHLY critical of Rob Bell, Bill Hybels, Brian McClaren, Leonard Sweet, and Rick Warren (Howse labeled them all "false teachers").


I'm going to study things for myself and see what the truth is. That's the primary reason for this blog.

However, in an attempt to not make things TOO heavy, I'll post some light-hearted stuff as well (for example, my thoughts on American Idol--Crystal Bowersox all the way!).

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment